ALSO DRAW IT ONLY ONCE! Don't spend more then 5 minutes on each questions. and don't draw chibi please, otherwise the result might change on some questions
This was based a little like Nyu's meme, except that this is more an exam...
Ok, it's a self evaluation of your own drawing skills. Don't cheat while doing it otherwise you wont be able to progress. (or you wont be able to see your own mistakes)
do it if you want, don't do it, it's like you wish, but you might discover things about yourself... (like I discovered that I can do chibis when I start by drawing the eyes...)
Once you've done it, read this!
DON'T READ BEFORE OTHERWISE IT'S THE SAME AS CHEATING and your test will be false
- if at the first question you still did a fan art, it really means you lack of originality. try discovering yourself more.
- trying to start from different place helps you to understand more the anatomy of your character. even if it's ugly, try to change sometimes, you might discover new tricks or way to do something.
-For the hands. Alot of people have mistakes drawing hands. even if the trick is to draw plenty of them, many will just try to hide them. Observe your own hands and draw them. If you think your hads aren't pretty. Observe what's wrong with them.
-Same things for the foot. it's as hard as hands, but people usually draw shoes, so the ofter don't notice that feet are as hard or even harder to draw then hands.
-drawing your character standing is a good practice too. if it's bigger then the spac I left, you might have trouble evaluating the space around.
- the next question is a tricky one. this is an anatomy lesson. head's height should be about 6-7 times in the body (exceptions on kids tho). look at you own self, see the size of your hand with your own face. it might be bigger/smaller then you think.
-the next one is a memory test. to see if you can observe or reproduce other drawings. the more it's close to perfect, the more it may look that you cheated. it's really hard to reproduce a drawing we only saw once (except if you have a super dupper good photo-memory which I don't think you have.)
- drawing a tree is quite simple. there's plenty of way of drawing a tree. there's alot of kind of tree. most of you have probably draw a simple mapple leaf kind of tree. it's not because the exemple was a simple tree that you had to do one.
- A little a same of above. how many of you have trees in you sceneries?
- The flipped image. Why so long before that question? because you had time to think of something else. A flipped version of a drawing will help you see your mistakes. when you just done it, sometimes the mistakes aren't as clear. take a break from the drawing and come back to it later. you might see mistakes you didn't saw before.
- this is to test your inspiration. have you drawn the same character as you did for the entire test?
-comments whatever there...